Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 20(top10) style!

I have a lot of things to be thankful for this year. So here is my tribute to Thanksgiving 2010. Top 10 style!

10. A Subaru with butt heat. I love this car!

9. Mizuno Wave Nirvana's-
In spite of my feelings about the band Nirvana, these are like foot pillows!

8. Starbucks Seasonal Drinks-
The best overpriced indulgence around and they make everything better.

7. Parades-Macy's today and The Corvallis Community tomorrow.
There I said it, I love a parade.

6. 27 Goofy 8 & 9 year olds!
These kids have the most amazing hearts and make me hopeful again.

5. My teaching team.
There are days that I wonder why I left my old school. Then I look around
at the two amazing women I work with ever day and I remember. ROCK STARS!

4. Wednesdays with Olivia
Trainer and Friend. Never knew that was possible! She pushes and listens. Wow!

3. One crazy genetic disaster named Rogue.

2. My friends.
I once had a magnet that said "Friends are God's apology for Family"
I believe my friends are my family, the family that I picked myself.

1. My Family
Words don't do you justice my family. You are my #1. I love you!


Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Times are tight and life is short. Be grateful everyday for what you have because my guess is you have so much if you would just take a moment to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment