Sunday, November 21, 2010

Smackdown!

Lately in Casa de Ross it feels like we have a constant battle of the sexes going on. Rogue vs. Bailey, Sean vs. Me. Us vs. the animals. Everything feels like a big competition and no one ends up winning. Even fun events are less fun when they feel more like competitions. I'm super competitive so I know I'm part of the problem but jeez. We have a terribly underweight dog, a permanently injured in some form wife and a cat powered by pure evil. Sad but the three of us together can't even form a complete team. Somehow even with a broken hand Sean seems to constantly emerge as the powerhouse of the family.

Life just ain't fair sometimes. I've got to get an edge somehow. Time to schedule that bionic surgery I've been wanting.

No comments:

Post a Comment