Saturday, March 17, 2012

Luck of the O'Ross



Happy St. Patrick's Day! Don't let the Christmas wreath on the house fool you. This really was taken this morning. Funny how I didn't even know it was still there. I wonder what else is on our porch.

This is Sean and I after completing the "Run to Get Lucky" this afternoon. Don't we look fantastic? You want my socks don't you? Well you can't have them, they are my lucky charm. Clearly we both got lucky cause we each finished 2nd in our age group. Sean was actually really fast! My luck was that no fast runners in my age group showed up today. Regardless, it was a blast and I'm sure we will run it again next year.

Now to sample the delicious offerings of downtown Corvallis at the spring wine walk. What better way to procrastinate my final paper due on Monday!

Cheers everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment