Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dog Days

I guess there is a reason they call them the Dog Days of Summer. I've accomplished about as much as Rogue over the past few days. Seriously, other than hiking every morning (thanks Erin), I've been more lazy than I care to admit.

At least I finally scheduled my trip to visit Sarah. Maybe that will be just what I need to prompt me to get going on the projects I have put off all during the school year for Summer thinking I'd have the time to get them done now. I have the time, just not the motivation. Where's my motivation? Lance is having a terrible tour. It's just depressing, why even get off the couch?

I hate to admit it but I'm slowing crossing over into Erin's year round school camp. I'm not much good with this unstructured down time. It would help if my knee didn't have me off the running train and other "more fun than hiking" exercise options. But I need to accept that until the MRI confirms or denies the possible diagnosis, I should get off my duff and get some crap done.

I will do that. Really I will. Tomorrow. Right now I think I need to go take a nap, or maybe work on that butt indentation on the couch. It's starting to pop back up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment