Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Looking Up!

My last few posts have been a slight invitation to my pity party.  I'm please to say that the party is over. I think I've managed to make it out of the dark and back into the light with the help of my family, Annabelle, the best dog ever, my friends and many miles on the roads and trails around town.

Having battled anxiety issues the majority of my adult life, it is always a pleasure to exit an exceptionally stressful stage. I hope that this means that I'm starting to get the hang of this job again. It's also super helpful that both of the mom's are through their surgeries. It's an awful feeling to not be able to help.

I'm really excited because tomorrow is the last school day this week. Friday is an unpaid cut day and I'm so excited. I'm really ready for a long weekend.

The best part? I just got an e-mail that this little baby is now available.



It's the Garmin Forerunner 10 I've been waiting months to be released. Basically it's a GPS watch for Dummies. I'll take that label and one watch please. No bells and whistles, just time, distance, calories, pace. It was a bonus for me to learn I can do intervals on it. Win-Win.

If I survive this week I'm headed straight for one of these babies tomorrow! I can hardly wait to test it out in the Great Pumpkin Run!


No comments:

Post a Comment