Saturday, June 25, 2011

Triple Threat!




Take that Summer School. Not so tough now, are you?

This is the advantage of being a little farther along in life than the average college grad student. I know how to take charge of a summer school situation. No beautiful summer days spent stuck in a library for this college girl. No, with the addition of my beautiful trifecta of apple goodness, I'm fully set for a summer of fun. No longer tethered to the wall with my aging MacBook pro, I picked up a shiny new iPad. Not only can I hang in by the pool while researching Thorndike and Dewey, I can create my own little WiFi hot spot with my iPhone should my favorite adventure spot of the day not have it's own access.

Yep, there are some things that are much better about being a grown up.

P.S. Dear Steve Jobs, you are welcome for the deposit in your retirement account.

No comments:

Post a Comment