Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Great Escape

Yesterday I got up early, got my morning run in, came home and made a to do list of all the work I need to get done over then next two days in my classes. Armed with the order of things I need to do I made my first move.

I set the list down on the table and left the house.




This is where I ended up. The beautiful Oregon Coast. Even though the weather people made their brilliant predictions for an awful day on the coast, it was warm and sunny. The kids played in the sand, I napped on a log with a belly full of chowder, and after a couple of hours we headed to the Aquarium. We wandered around enjoying otters, sharks and jellyfish. It was a wonderful day and a much needed break from the grind of the school work!

I wonder how I can avoid my work today...

1 comment: