Friday, July 8, 2011

Chug Chuggin Along

Today we ordered our team shirts for the Barrel to Keg Relay. Sean designed this killer graphic of a train on the front with our team name. The back was supposed to say "The What?!? Train, Chug-Chuggin' Along. It was beautiful. But, it was two screen printing costs and an additional 2.75 per shirt which ended up being about $60 more bucks when we already forked out a cubic ton of money for them in the first place. We wanted tech tee's due to expected weather and..well let's face it, we are way beyond running in cotton t's. We aren't your average weekend warrior for god's sake.

So, one week from today we will have a set of 2 tech t's per team member and cotton t's for the support crew for our crazy endeavor. I hope they look cool!

I'll just have to keep chug chuggin along without the reminder on the shirt. I expect I won't really need it since that seems to be my constant status this summer. Between summer school, PT and what not, it's all I seem to be able to do.

2 comments:

  1. What?! No posting of the image? Can't wait to see it.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Image to come with the pick up! Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete