Sunday, July 10, 2011

Cool like that!

I've been trapped at this computer for the majority of the past few days working on my literature review. Yuck! While I'm learning interesting new data filled goodness, I'd rather be playing outside with the other teachers!

Today I got out for a lovely little 4.8 run with Sean. I say "little" but really it may as well have been a marathon. It was hot and I was tight in all the wrong places. But with Barrel to Keg less than two weeks away, I've got to get my time in. I hope between PT and maybe a massage if I'm really lucky, I'll survive and even enjoy the relay.

And so as I type away, getting more and more sore as the hours tick by, I was thrilled to hear one of my all time favorites on Sean's surf fest going on over on the couch. It was the distinct, angst riddled voice of Humphrey Bogart himself. Casablanca. My all time movie favorite!

"Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine."


Damn...they just don't make them like that anymore.

Martini anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment