Sunday, May 22, 2011

Confessions of a Convert

I had the second half of my Chi Running workshop today. I was a bit hung over from one too many martini's at Sarah's last night so I was in no mood to go. Boy am I glad that I decided to go anyway.

Today we worked on opening up the hips and having them work around the core. It felt so good and all the information we got last week started to come together this week. It still doesn't feel natural, but I really like it. I'm working hard on remembering the action in my legs happens behind me in almost a circular motion and that I need to keep my feet on the ground for a quick turn over only. It is so much different than I had been running so it will take time. However, I really think this could work for me and I"m excited to keep working on it.

In fact, I think I'll text my Chi buddy and see if we can get started after work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment