Saturday, January 1, 2011
Goodbye old friend!
2010 was a very good year to me. I'm sorry to see it go. I hope that 2011 can only continue the winning streak I feel like I'm on so far. I will be posting soon about my resolutions and goals so that they are in writing to refer back to when I falter.
But for tonight, I'd like to just say a final thank you to 2010. You exceeded my expectations by allowing the following events to occur in my life;
1. Not only register for, but complete a 1/2 marathon. Rock Star day!
2. Actually compete in 7 events this year. Including 5 running events, 1 stair climb and the warrior dash. Crazy for a couch potato like myself.
3. Rogue made it through the year without a major health crisis. Wow!
4. The rocky road that was my first year at Timber Ridge paved the way to a nice start to this year.
5. My family being returned to Oregon. I know it is a tough transition for all and I hope that 2011 smooths out the rough edges, but seeing them and knowing they are just a 10 minute drive away is an amazing gift that I still can't believe.
Yes, 2010 was a very, very good year.
Happy New Year Everyone!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment