Saturday, May 8, 2010

Husbands are better than kids!

I have been lost without my little Ipod shuffle. I have no idea where it went. I'd like to think it was stolen, but I am sure there was no criminal activity involved. Well, not unless you consider it criminal the way my brain appears to be turning to mush with each passing year. I can only imagine that I'll need some sort sort of id tag around my neck by the time I hit 50. Maybe I'll be a good candidate for one of those chips that Rogue has in his neck. I imagine I'll wander around for days before someone thinks to scan my neck and send me back to my proper home. Anyway, my Ipod continues have gone missing.

I just figured gone were the days I would run with my favorite 80s tunes in my ear, Duran Duran serenading me with each passing mile. That is until last night. Sean came home from work with an exceptionally adorable smile on his face. "I have something for you." he says "Put out your hand and close your eyes." I love surprises like this so I willingly followed his directions. I feel the light case in my hand but I can't identify it until he says "Happy Not a Mom's Day"! Now this is a throwback from last year when I got my new Mt. Bike on Mother's Day. I made a big deal about how I shouldn't be getting something on Mother's Day. I'm so very excited that this has now become a yearly holiday for me. Let's see, two years in a row makes it official right?

So what was in that little box you ask? A brand spanking new pink shuffle for me! I have the best husband in the entire world. Now, to somehow affix a homing device to it! The shuffle that is, not the husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment