Sunday, August 26, 2012

Goodbye Summer

Today is my final day of Summer. Knowing that I don't have enough time in the day to fit in all the things I'd like to do, I started out with my favorites: Running, Melinda and Annie.

We officially began our training for Vegas today with a scheduled 4 mile long run. We decided to be different and started downtown at the skate park which just happens to be next to the dog park. From there we ran through town, campus and out to the covered bridge before turning back. On the way back we went all the way to the river and ended up running 4.6 instead of only 4. Rock Stars we are! Then we let Annie head over to the dog park to torment some poor unsuspecting dogs while we entertained ourselves with the show.

After a quick check in with the brewing boys, I headed home and got cleaned up. I'm now getting ready to head out again and see what sort of back to school deals I can get on some supplies I need for my new classroom. I hate spending my own money to outfit my classroom, but I hate more not having what I need. So,goodbye new clothes and hello glue sticks and labels!

At some point I need to grocery shop, finish cleaning the house and do the most dreaded task of washing the dog. For a girl with such a beautiful name Annabelle is one dirty dog. At least she knows how to have fun.

I guess I better get to it. The day is tick, ticking away as I sit here typing. I don't want to waste a second of this fantastic summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment