Saturday, May 12, 2012

Ultra Crazy


Today Stafford ran his second Ultra Marathon. It's the MacForest 50k which is an impressive feat to do once, let alone twice. He was well trained and impressed the bejebez out of me. Way to go Stafford. Here is his day in pictures.


Hard to see him isn't it? Well, now you know how it feels to have my eyes. Yes I could have zoomed in, but then again, note that with my eyes who knows what I might have zoomed in on.


They make a pretty impressive team!


Aid Station #3 or 4 actually I think. We missed photos at #3 because Starbucks is slow and Prius drivers are idiots.


It takes a lot of fuel for 32 miles.


Off again!



Did I mention it was over 80 degrees today? And that he ran 32 miles???? Um, yeah I'll take some ice with my water please.


Finish line in sight!


Stick a fork in it cause he's done. With over two minutes to spare to his goal time. Which was a full 32 minutes faster than last year. Insane, yes. But impressive? Hell yes. Nicely done Stafford. You are a Rock Star. I am truly in awe of what you can do!

Oh yeah and there was this eye candy for me too!


What did you think it was going to be a picture of? Jeez.

2 comments:

  1. I was surprised Sean didn't run too. My brother played with the music group at mile 20. What a beautiful day for a run! But I'm guessing Stafford was probably hoping for it to be cooler!
    Yea to the support team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sean ran the timing this year. I loved your brother's band. That's where I took the dog picture at. Which one was your brother?

    ReplyDelete