Tuesday, December 27, 2011

It's a Wonderful Life!



This is the whole gang at Chowder Fest this year. The venue was changed to Sarah's house this year and it was so much fun! As you can see the theme included tacky holiday wear which added a certain flair!

It's no secret that I'm a Christmas junkie. I love everything about this holiday. Chowder fest was just the kick off. We continued the party the next day all day long. Sean and I started out first thing in the morning enjoying our own celebration. We both loved the gifts we received in addition to celebrating some down time with each other. Then we headed over to Sarah's where we watched the kids open and then play with their gifts all afternoon. There is nothing like spending Christmas with kids. Then we had a delicious ham dinner.

Then I had the pleasure of introducing my sister to the movie "It's a Wonderful Life", my personal all time favorite. She loved it too and it was fun to note the similarities to our own lives. I'm sure that is planned in the story, but it was still fun.

Our Christmas extravaganza continued yesterday as we headed over to The Dalles to celebrate with Sean's Dad and Crystal. It was a nice easy drive over and it was great to see them again.

All in all as always, I was reminded of how lucky I am to live so close to all my family. I really do have a Wonderful Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment