Monday, November 14, 2011

Yikes!

I'm so far behind already. Why did I think this was a good idea?

Here Goes:

11-Vetrans's Day-

I'm thankful for all those who have/are/will serve to keep our Country safe. Whether or not I agree with the each particular war we have been in, I am so thankful for those who are willing to lay down their lives to help protect mine. Thank you!

12: Starbucks Winter Cups
I love those holiday cups. They make me smile and genuinely warm my heart. I get giddy when the come out. It's a cup, I know, I'm just crazy like that.

13: Dog Walks
Not for me, but for him. Today I took Rogue on a dog walk and he literally smiled the whole way. He smiled all night too. Seriously. To get that much joy from just a few blocks.

14: Birthdays!
Sarah's birthday specifically. Today I had the honor of spending my sister's 36th birthday with her. I took a personal day and we went for a run, got a Starbucks (In the winter cup of course), ate some delicious and nasty sushi, shopped and generally had a wonderful day together. It was amazing and I loved every minute of it. I am so blessed and thankful to have her back in my life every single day. I haven't spent a birthday with her in 6 years. What a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment