Thursday, September 22, 2011

A funny thing happend on the way to the looney bin

Disregard the previous post. This class is not bound for greatness. The only thing that will go down in the history books for them is they will be known as the class that sent me to the padded room.

I kid you not. I have to talk myself into getting out of bed in the morning. From there, I talk myself into the car, the drive, taking the right exit instead of continue the drive to anywhere up I5 and finally, talk myself back out of the car in the parking lot. I used to love this job, but this group is taking the love right out of it.

Luckily, the insane nature of this year has driven me back into the arms of an old love. Running. I can't imagine not ending my most crazy making days without a run to clear and reframe my head.

Thank goodness. Running may not only save my life, but the lives of my students as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment