Friday, June 7, 2013

Decisions Decisions


Our entire family went their separate ways this weekend. Sean and I are headed over to his Dad's tomorrow, but tonight we had a lovely date night of happy hour, a little shopping and froyo. It was perfect!

While I was out I decided to get started selecting my summer reading list since I have free choice for my summer reading for the first time in 5 years. I still have a couple of books I got for Christmas on my bedside table and I picked up these three gems at the used store today.

Five fantastic reading options, a cute little trailer and a new pair of Teva Mush flip flops.  Sounds to me like this girl is ready for summer!

2 1/2 more kid days until the wrap up. None too soon. As my teaching partner stated after the particularly rough day today was "Friday arrived just in the nick of time this week".  Yup. The fact that everyone, kids and adults survived this week is a miracle in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment