Sunday, January 13, 2013

Double 4s

Three days ago I turned 44. While I'm still trying to wrap my brain around how I can possibly be that old. However the number itself is one of my favorites and I've looked forward to having it represent me for an entire year.

Any time you have a double number it is fun, but 44 is extra special because of the significance in our family. One of the best things that has ever happened in my life was the birth of my nephew. Zach is one of the lights of my life. He was born on April 4 at 444 in the afternoon.  That's a bunch of 4s and ever since that day we have always loved the number 4!

The birthday itself was fantastic. I spent the evening with those I love, eating tacos and laughing. I got some very thoughtful presents and enjoyed myself. It was one of the best birthdays I've had.

I think 44 is going to be a very good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment