Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Procrastination

So I think I'm up to day 8 and 9 now. Oops. I've been putting in long hours trying to get stuff set up to take a day off work next week for some birthday celebrating with my sister.

Yesterday I was thankful for a wonderful running co-worker who was willing to go for a run in the dark/rain while we waited for the Parent Club meeting we had committed to attending. Not only did she run with me, but she bought me a Chai Latte to warm me up after. Nice, very nice!


Today I'm thankful for a science lesson that went well. This new rotation of science kids could eat me alive and then hide the bones when they are done. Thank goodness it went well today so I warded off my inevitable demise one more day.

Small miracle! I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment